- Allow the pan to cool.
- Do not put a hot pan in cold water immediately after cooking.
- Use with regular cleaning powder after use.
- Use a sponge or nylon scoring pad if required.
- Soak the pan in hot water before washing for easier cleaning.
- Use metal spoons or spatula for stirring and turning.
- Do not chop food with a knife or any other sharp object within the pan.
- Do not hit or dig the spatula into the cookware.
- Excess heat and oil residue on cookware can tend to cause food to stick.
- Proper cleaning of cookware will resist food sticking.
- Make sure that the pan is completely clean before each use to avoid baked on straining.
- Use mild detergent to clean the vessel.
Write Your Own Review
Authorized Company Dealer - Laxmi Stainless Steel Works
One Of The Most Trusted Appliances Store In Pune For Quality And Branded Products
- Established: 1976
- Address: Appa Balwant Chowk Pune
- Phone: +91 20 2445 0728