Hawkins Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Tava 3.5mm 26 cm: SSTV26
SS Tri-ply Tava – Important Additional Features & Benefits
- It is extremely durable, well balanced, does not bulge or warp, stays flat for quick cooking on induction or electric cooktop.
- The unique shape with a flat base and gently sloping sides have just the right curvature for optimal cooking results – oil does not pool in the center, nor does it spill over the sides, which helps in even and safe cooking.
- The strong 6.0 mm thick stainless steel stay-cool wire handle to the Tava, is comfortable and safe to hold even when the tava is hot, throughout the cooking process. The holding zone is marked on the handle, “WHEN NOT HOLD BEYOND THESE LINES”.
- Four sturdy stainless steel rivets firmly attach the stay-cool wire handle to the tava, to give you a handle that will never get loose or unsteady. The placement of the rivets is carefully designed to maximize the cooking area.
- Suitable for,
- Phulka, Roti, Paratha
- Dosa, Uttapam
- Poora, Chilla
- Aloo & Paneer Tikki
- Stuffed Aloo, Gobhi & Mooli Paratha
- Makai ki Roti, Puran Poli
- Vegetable, Egg & Chicken Rolls
- Vegetable Cutlets
- Cooking Surface - 18/8 Stainless Steel Food Grade, Hygienic.
- Core - Heavy Gauge Aluminium spreads heat evenly.
- Base & Outer Surface - AISI 430 Magnetic Stainless Steel. Works on Gas & Induction.
Write Your Own Review
Authorized Company Dealer - Laxmi Stainless Steel Works
One Of The Most Trusted Appliances Store In Pune For Quality And Branded Products
- Established: 1976
- Address: Appa Balwant Chowk Pune
- Phone: +91 20 2445 0728